Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Babyhawk!

Finally! Finally my Babyhawk has arrived! I ordered it almost 3 weeks ago after having bought a WAHM mei tai that turned out to be made of cotton and so stretched out that I felt like Maeve was going to fall out, not to mention the fact that it killed my back. So I ordered the Babyhawk with an advance on my birthday money, lol, and it finally came in the mail yesterday. I was able to custom design it so I finally got the tan color carrier than I wanted when I bought the Ktan. (which I still love btw). I wasn't able to get Maeve into it yesterday, but today I was determined and once we had it on, she loved it. My back didn't hurt at all and it felt like I wasn't even wearing her! We took a walk around a couple of blocks tonight with it on and it was great! So excited to be able to wear this carrier more. The Ktan is great, but it's hot, both of us end up sweating if we wear it too long, and because its made from a cottonish? material it tends to stretch after shes been in it for too long, and it ends up getting really heavy and droops down. Aka it makes my back hurt after about 45 min in it. So far no problems with the Babyhawk, and a plus, it has a built in head rest/support and it can also be worn with Maeve on my back!
Here are some pictures of us wearing the Babyhawk!




We love our Babyhawk!


No comments:

Post a Comment